Write For Us
We’re now accepting guest post submissions on Coloring For Fun!
Read through the guidelines and submit your post idea!
Please note: not all submissions will be posted, you will be notified by email if your submission is accepted. If your submission isn’t be accepted you’ll be notified with an email stating “Sorry Your Submission Was Not Accepted.”
Coloring For Fun Guest Post Guidelines
- Content must be original, unique, and not published anywhere else in the past or in the future.
- Posts must be a good fit with Coloring For Fun audience.
- Posts must be easy to read and have a decent grammar (we’re not grammar police, but posts with broken English won’t be accepted) – use bullet lists, bold text when necessary, spacings.
- Image quality must meet the standards of Coloring For Fun in order to be accepted – ideally we would like to see image sizes greater than 752 px wide (without text overlay – we reserve the right to edit the photos, add text overlay…)
- All links included in the post must be relevant to the post, and all affiliate or otherwise commercial links will be removed.
- We reserve the right to make style changes to the post.
- Once the posts is published on Coloring For Fun, it becomes the property of Coloring For Fun.
- Posts should include short bio and a photo to be included in a post.
- We will share your post with the Coloring For Fun social media networks.
- We may also choose content from your blog that matches our audience and share it on our social media for Coloring For Fun.
Kinds of posts we are looking for:
- How coloring has changed your life.
- Reviews of coloring books and supplies.
- Coloring tips (how to do something new and interesting)
- Storage tips (organizing coloring books and supplies)
Have another idea you think might fit? Send us an email and let’s talk about it!
We do not currently offer any compensation for guest post submissions.
Send your submissions to email@example.com titled “Guest Post” – include the post, images, bio, your blog url, and any additional info you want to share.